Friday, March 10, 2017

Hello and welcome ladies and gentleman!


 Hi there, my name is Ines Kent and I am a senior (being a senior is the highlight of my life right now) who is obviously taking AICE Media Studies. Well what can I say? Welcome! Isn't this exciting? My first blog, I am growing up I guess.
      A couple of months ago when I was a younger senior, I chose to do a magazine. Silly Ines. The time has come to start and I feel like a confused and frightened Rose in the middle of the ocean using a door as a boat. Anyways, I do have somewhat of an idea. But it’s all bits and pieces now so I’ll sleep on it, let it sink in and develop, and I’ll talk more about it later. So for now, hello and welcome! Watch silly Ines hopefully flourish and create an outstanding, inspirational, and amazing magazine.
With Love,
Ines.

No comments:

Post a Comment