Saturday, March 11, 2017

I Hear Wedding Bells

Hello again! So what’s up with my project you might ask… well, I think I have an idea! This thing I have called a brain has been working extra hard to poop out something great, and after some hard work I think it has finally done exactly that. At first, I didn’t really know what genre I was going into, but I have decided I want to do a magazine on music. How did I decide? Well I went to the local supermarket called Publix (where shopping is a pleasure) and I just stared at the magazines like a crazy person for like twenty minutes. Scanning. Judging. All the crazy stuff. Did it help? Maybe. I don’t know if it tricked my brain into getting inspiration or if I actually got inspiration from doing that but after looking at all the options, at the cover pages, at the articles, and at the different styles I went home and I opened Pinterest (my drug) and looked up “Rolling Stones magazine” and “Billboard magazine”. It is easy to say that is was if the music magazine genre proposed and I immediately screamed YAS! 

So it's settled, we are having a June wedding!

Anyways, I am currently thinking of having my magazine cover look like one of these...
Having the main photo be the artist(s), keeping that signature color palette that goes with both the artists and the magazine, and a few simple cover lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment