Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SO. MANY. OPTIONS.

So, I have done three different layouts for my double page spread. Not one. Not two. Three. I am going a little crazy I guess. It's just that with the first option, it looks too cramped up, for the second option the magazine looks too generic, and for the third option I kind of combined what I liked of from the first two and I think I have finally figured it out. This will be my cover...




Simple but cool. The blue hues will be found in my entire magazine, it will be the signature color. Likewise,  most if not all of the pictures have this expired-like look, I think it adds to the vibe that the magazine is trying to give off. 

Today after school I met with Em again and we filmed the "funny video". I decided to do a chubby bunny challenge because of the use of marshmallows, or MASH-mallows. I wanted the fun that Pitchfork had with their over/under videos but I also liked how in Vogue's 73 questions it was as if the artist was just going about with his/her routine. Thus the Mash-mallow challenge was created. It was during a photoshoot for Em so you can see that in the video, I really like how playful and approachable the video turned out. 


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment